miércoles, 14 de septiembre de 2011

About me

This Blog is an assignment for english 7 with Proffesor Doris Molero. It works for me as practice and learning more english.

Well hi im emigdio, and i'm 20 years old. Im from Maracaibo, i lived until the age of 6 in Caracas but i came back to Maracaibo, i'm finishing my studies in Graphic Design at URBE.
I like sports like soccer, extreme sports, rock climbing, dogs, music, games, movies, series, tv, hanging out, as any regular person on the 21st century. I like to sleep a lot and wake up late but i also like to work out and been outgoing.

I hate tomatoes (but i like ketchup), smoke, waking up early, pretending or selfish people, reggeton, vallenato and traffic jams.

I would say that want to be a good graphic designer and add contributions to the design world. A dream of mine is to climb around the world in many places as i can.

About english, i like the language since i was a kid, i also know a little bit por portuguese because for i used to practice capoeira, but i'm always learning new stuff and learning more english everyday through games, movies, internet, music o books.

 

Let's meet Vanessa:
My friend Vanessa is 19 years old, she studies graphic design in URBE just like me, she is from Maracaibo as well. She likes to draw cartonish people haha, also likes yoga, music and books. She also likes NFL and her favorite team is the New York Giants.

She dislikes animals, soup, clowns, violence, racism, lies and people who think graphic designers only cut and paste papers.

Her goals or dreams are to traver around the world, go to a NFL NY giants game live and stuffs like that.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario