For this final proyect we had to create a campaign to get to know the Chinita's fair for this year. Each gruop designed a different proposition focused on some positive aspects of the fair.
This campaigns are going to me posted on Second Life to be seen in the whole world.
Brooklyn, NY Dear Mr. I write this letter in order to apply for the Art director position. As a distinguished design company in the area of advertisement, I was looking forward to work in this company when I saw the vacancy position offering in a website. I am a student in the Rafael Belloso Chacin University and I will graduate in april of 2012 gaining the title of Bachelor in graphic design. Applying for this opportunity to serve in the advertisement department, I know I can be a great acquisition for the company given my skills and creativity in several areas as advertisements and logo creations that I’ve acquired during my studies and previews works, I created a Graphic identity manual for the Clinic Center Indio Mara, Advertisements and flyers designs for the company Rio Nilo C.A., all of these in Maracaibo, Venezuela in the year 2010. I would like to get an interview to discuss how my abilities may benefit the company. You can reach me at my phone number (025) 5986-556 or my email XxXXxx@xxx.com In appreciation of your time,
I think this is a good job to begin with because it pushes the knowledge and skill limits of what I have been preparing. Soon I will get my degree in Graphic Design, I can work in CS4 and Microsoft Office, and I’m well organized, very through, social, expressive, can do team works and the ability to deliver high-quality work to deadlines.
Been an art director comes with a great responsibility to make desitions and manage a team of graphic designers, and I hope in the future to accomplish the requirements for this job or a similar one.
2. A person that i look up to in the graphic design area
One of the american icons in design is Paul Rand who was born in Peretz Rosenbaum, August 15, 1914. He was a well-known American graphic designer, best known for his corporate logo designs. Rand's education included the Pratt Institute the Parsons School of Design and the Art Students League. He designed many posters and corporate identities including the logos for IBM and ABC. Rand died of cancer in 1996.
3 - 4 Parragraphs "As 3D animation develops and expands, animation jobs appear in new areas. 3D animators are no longer required to live in southern California, but rather can take up employment all over the world. 3D animators work to create movies, television, commercials, video games, online video and instructional video. Animators can work for the government, the private sector and non-profit organizations; animators can take an artistic or commercial focus.
The opportunities for 3D animators are growing, and are unlikely to slow down any time soon. Rather, talented and passionate animators will find themselves presented with more opportunities than ever. "
5 - 6 Sentences - 3D animators are no longer required to live in southern California - 3D animators work to create movies
- Animators can work for the government - The opportunities for 3D animators are growing
to impose need or occasion for; make necessary or indispensable.
to cause to come into being, as something unique that would no naturally evolve or that is not made by ordinary processes.
a situation or condition favorable for attainment of a goal.
1. Could you please define Graphic Design in your own words?
-Is to comunicate something to people by graphics and simbols. A well thought design will always carry a good message.
2. What influenced you to pursue graphic design? -Colors and shapes always caught my attention since i was a child, so i wanted to learn about comunicating through images.
3. Could you please describe the educational process required to become an graphic designer? -Mostly you have to learn about whats comunication for and how to put it on a paper or a canvas without words.
4. What are the skills you need to be a good graphic designer? -Creativity... that's all you need.
5. What job considerations were you looking for after you completed your education? -Anything that i would like to do, as Web designs and books.
6. What's something of your school life that you enjoy the most? -When ever i acomplished an assignment, it felt very good.
7. from your perspective, what is the most difficult part of being an graphic designer student? -To be always in the mood to create and innovate new desings. Sometimes your brains just shuts and is hard to find good ideas.
8. What are your plans for the future? -Right now just keep working and may be create my own studio.
9. Point out your most personally gratifying moment in graphic designer school. -When i got my tittle.
10. Why would you recommend graphic designer as a career?
-Its very fun to do, there are always new solutions for designs and it's not a routine day-a-day work.